Aircel Online UPC Code – How to Get Aircel Port Code Number Without Network? I Just Got Aircel UPC Code through ekyc.aircel.com

Hi friends, there is a good news for all of you who have an Aircel SIM and want to port it to other networks like Reliance JIO, Airtel, Vodafone or Idea. As we know that Aircel has been shut down now and there is no network in mobile. But all of us want to port out our number through MNP (Mobile Number Portability) facility to other networks. For it, there is need of a UPC code. It can be get either through SMS, phone call or online.


Here I am going to tell you my own experience of EKYC Aircel. I had also an Aircel SIM card like all of you. I too wanted to continue this number. But there was a problem. After shut down of AIRCEL, there was no network in my mobile. At first, I tour various areas in Delhi to get network in my mobile but did not succeed. Finally, I decided to call the customer care. But there was no response on the customer care number. Some numbers were out of reached and some were switched off. I got annoyed and turned towards EKYC Aircel Com.

Now, I tried to get the ways. So, went through ekyc.aircel.com. It was the official website of AIRCEL UPC code generator. So, I got the solutions.

How to Get Aircel Port Code Number Without Network?


I did all the processes. But I did not get the AIRCEL UPC Code. There was a massage “Unable to Generate UPC: SIM Information Mismatch”. Seeing this message, again I was disappointed. But there was another option. However, you need try again and again at: ekyc.aircel.com:444/ekyc/genUPC.html to get the Aircel Online UPC code.

How did I get Aircel UPC Code Number through 35.154.143.159?

  • This time, I went through 35.154.143.159/upc/getUPC.jsp
  • You need to fill same information here like above
  • SIM Number is printed on the Aircel SIM card entered in your mobile
  • You need to remove the SIM card from your mobile and see the last 5 digits number
  • Now, enter proper information and click over “Generate Aircel UPC Code”

This time, I got succeed in generating AIRCEL UPC code online. Because 35.154.143.159/upc/getUPC.jsp was the best option to AIRCEL UPC code generator online. So, I got 8 digits UPC code without network on my AIRCEL number.

Another way of getting Aircel UPC Code Number through SMS/Call:

Just send an SMS to 1900 typing “PORT” space 10 digits mobile number. But keep in mind that there should be a network in Aircel mobile because the SMS doesn’t function without network.

If there is no network in your mobile, you may call to 9852012345 by other mobile numbers. I tried to make a call to Delhi Customer’s care – 9716012345.
Aircel Online UPC Code – How to Get Aircel Port Code Number Without Network? I Just Got Aircel UPC Code through ekyc.aircel.com Aircel Online UPC Code – How to Get Aircel Port Code Number Without Network? I Just Got Aircel UPC Code through ekyc.aircel.com Reviewed by Raj on March 20, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.